Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Week 12: Second Shift

After completing the chart, I was surprised by the results. There are six people who live in my household. It's my father, my mother, my two sisters, my little brother, and I. When I got through completing the chart, I realized that my mother & I are the ones who do the most work. I always felt that I did more work than my sisters but I confirmed it after filling out the chart.

 I also didn't consider taking the dogs to the vet a chore. There were several things on the chart that I don't think of as a chore. I just think of it as something that I have to do, such as buying birthday presents. I always buy presents for people but I never thought it was a chore. It's something completely normal that everyone does.

After completing this chart, things are going to start to change in my household. We all need to split these things up evenly.

1 comment:

  1. Great entry, I also realized how much I needed to make a change in my household. We don't realize how much the little things we do daily can affect the world!

    ReplyDelete