Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Week 11: Religion

After reading about religion, I'm shocked by how religion has changed over the past years. I remember that in the past, it was very important to go to church. Nowadays, it doesn't matter. I can even use myself as an example. The last time I went to church for mass was when I was 8 years old. I'm 25 years old now. That means it was 17 years ago. I'm not an atheist but I don't feel it necessary to go to church.

Our world is constantly changing and it's affecting everything. I do believe the world is becoming more secular. There are less and less people who believe in religion everyday. It's suprising. I hear so many people using God's name in vain because they have have no care for religion. A lot more people are also becoming part of cults or sects because they believe this can help them get what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment